• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Heli risers and footpeg lowering kit.

clearchb

Big Wheel
I am trading in my 2008 C14 for a new 2011 C14. Being that I am 6'2",  I want to install Heli risers and footpeg lowering kit for more room. Anyone with feedback?

we have the same problem, when things don't fit us, we must make adjustments. I'm 6'6'' and the motorcycle larrys footpeg lowers are perfect. I rode it for 1 hour the other day, never took feet off pegs. my ability to take long rides on this bike is governed by the seat. the stock seat hearts my butt. I have a corbin seat on order. had them build the seat 2'' higher for rider, since their off the shelf seat is cut 1'' lower than stock. with the seat and pegs, now i've add almost 3'' more leg room. since i have long arms, the bars are okay for now. just going to add the foam grips. hope this helps big guy.

I just installed Grip Puppys (Foam Grips) and over the OEM grips they feel nice and easy to install.

I used Murphs lowering pegs and enjoy them so far. Still have to adjust the rear brake as with the recall shield a little of pain to adjust ....

Have not heard much about Motorcycle Larry (MCL) in the last few months. Is he back up to speed or still having trouble meeting orders?