• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hellgate Jet Boat Excursions!! Grants Pass, Oregon

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
How would you like to ride a Jet Boat on the mighty Rogue River! I found a company in Grants Pass that has the boats and excursions! It is about 45 minutes south of Canyonville's National Headquarters! Now that I have your interest please check out the link below and check out the excursions they offer! Up front I will tell you that you will get wet! How fun would that be on a hot late Spring day! Please let me know if you have interest in these exciting adventures! Maybe we can get a bunch of us to go on the same boat!

Click on this link and check it out! I am going with my wife and mom!

Last edited:
I am up for it. Just checked it out. Which excursion were you thinking about? One hour, two hour, etc. I am helping with a tech time Wed, June 14 between 3 pm and 5 pm. Otherwise good for anything around that plus Mon, Tues, Thur is wide open.

I am up for it. Just checked it out. Which excursion were you thinking about? One hour, two hour, etc. I am helping with a tech time Wed, June 14 between 3 pm and 5 pm. Otherwise good for anything around that plus Mon, Tues, Thur is wide open.
I would do the 2 hour- 36 mile excursion! The Quick and Scenic Tour! Goes through Hellgate Canyon, you'll see some wildlife and learn some history about the area and still have plenty of time to ride!! :D :cool: (y) My mom, Pam and I are going to go on that one!

I would do the 2 hour- 36 mile excursion! The Quick and Scenic Tour! Goes through Hellgate Canyon, you'll see some wildlife and learn some history about the area and still have plenty of time to ride!! :D :cool: (y) My mom, Pam and I are going to go on that one!
Do you have a day in mind? It can be booked on line.

I am thinking 1:45pm Tuesday June 13th. Looks like we can make reservations that day. We'll be back to the 7 Feathers Headquarters by 5pm or get a bite to eat in Grant's Pass and then travel up. (y)

My brother and I made reservations for the 5 hour White Water trip on Wednesday 6-14-23 at 9:45am - 2:45pm.
The more the merrier! šŸ„³ :cool: šŸš¤

My brother and I made reservations for the 5 hour White Water trip on Wednesday 6-14-23 at 9:45am - 2:45pm.
The more the merrier! šŸ„³ :cool: šŸš¤
How was the Jet Boat adventure? I really tried to make the Jet Boat ride and adventure that I had planned but just could not make it. :(