• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

HELLO AND THANKS

flying wasp

Bicycle
I've been lurking around and have asked a few questions the last 2 month's on this site. In late winter I decided to sell my cruiser and start looking for a C14 under $8000. Finally found the right bike for the right price from the right guy. I am in love with this thing!!! Can never see myself going back to a cruiser style bike,and I'm Big Guy 6'4" 270. The bike is an 08 with 5300 miles on it with quite a few add ons. Thanks for the answers and all the good info on this site. Can't wait to ask "what tire should I buy".

Flying Wasp

Congrats! Buy whatever tire causes the most uproar on here please. I get bored easy, and I like to read the drama.  ;)

The C14 is certainly a special bike!  I'm glad i bought one and im glad i joined the group!  They are a great bunch of folks always willing to help!

Ride Safe, Have Fun!!  ;D

Congrats and welcome Flying Wasp!  We actually have an introduction section down below, which allow everyone on the board to see your post. Whereas mostly the C14 riders might see it here. So if you feel like it. Start an introduction thread down there. Or not, it's up to you!!