• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello Fellow Concours Owners

relgne

A couple years ago i was planning on buying a BMW 1200RT and joining the Bmwoa.But i found my self going back to the Cog website to find out what this Kawasaki Concours was all about.I  knew the C14 well, from reading test article's.But I knew nothing about the C10.When i saw pictures of it,thats all it took to get me on board.I bought my 2003 Concours on 09/13/10.It has 5600 miles and is totally stock.I've never had a street bike that turns this easy.And the ability to do 90mph so effortlessly is really amazing after being away from the sport for 15 years.Glad to be a part of the gang. My home base is Hoffman estates,il.

Ya, same here - out of riding for 20+ years, got back in too soon with wrong bike, then did my due dilegence and decide Connie made the most sense.  One of the best decisions I ever made, and its not just the bike, its the people too.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the COG and welcome to Connie Ownership.  Both are well worth the price of admission.  This is a fun group and sometimes we ride motorcycles too.  ;)

Rev Rider said:
Welcome to the COG and welcome to Connie Ownership.  Both are well worth the price of admission.  This is a fun group and sometimes we ride motorcycles too.  ;)
+1

Daren, I was only away for 10y and lucked out buying a C10.  It had a windshield and bags and that is what I was looking for.  The rest is history and now I am a club Director.  The bike DOES the job.  We make it better :)