• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from Canada

Sixfootfour

Big Wheel
Hi, from Edmonton. Well I nearly sold the 86 Connie I've had for 6 years. Had it advertized on the internet, and then went on this site, and saw the Murph's kneesavers. I thought I would try them, and wow. They arrived quickly, installed easily and now I fit the bike a lot better. I think I will fix this bike a bit instead of buying a different one, and I joined COG. I changed the shock oil yesterday, and I'm ready to go for a ride.

Way to go!!! Glad things worked out for you. Welcome to the club. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

That National rally sounds like fun, maybe I could make it next year. I have been on the Southern California M C rally called " Three Flags", and ride mostly 2-up.

Every Concours needs to come with two things. Knowledge of COG and Murphs. Welcome and enjoy. Next years nationals is north central US so might be in a decent range for everyone. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Textwelcome i found this site while iw as looking for another Bike found the connie the Tech pages on here and Murphs. life is good these things are bullet proof.Text

Another good thing about COG, is helping each other out, wether by information, parts, or in person. A few years ago, I took the bike for a ride to Montana, to the Beartooth pass, and had a rear flat tire near the summit. Many thanks to the Concourse owner who stopped and helped plug and pump up the tire. I carry the plugs and compressor now, and would help another rider, if needed.

I'm 6'5" and you can imagine that knee savers were a must. I went through the same evolution as you, tried to sell the bike then discovered Murphs. Now I can't get over how comfortable the bike is. I also put on a Rifle windscreen and it has made a huge difference too. If it weren't in triple digits every day here, I'd go out and ride.