• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from Central NY

ensoniqdude

Scooter
Recently purchased a new 2010 Neptune Blue C14. 

Been riding for 30 years and there are several ponies in the stable.  Previous Kawasaki (still in the garage) is a ZX-11.

Was looking for something to put more miles on the road and a bit more comfort for the passenger.  The C14 caught my eye from a style perspective but also from a technical side as well. 

I've got about 500 miles on the clock so far and have enjoyed every minute.

Riding with Tourmaster heated clothing to extend the riding season.  Will probably keep things rolling until the first snow.  (We use a lot of salt in Western NY - roads turn white from it.)

Looking forward to some group rides and a good community experience from the forum.

WElcome!  Love the ZX11 in the garage.  Man, I'd have her out and blastin'... but then maybe it's snowing where you are.  Oh well, still WELCOME! ^-^

Welcome from lower NY.  :welcome:

We do have rides going on in this area most of the year. For example: There's and end of season bash (evening dinner get together), in Cromwell, CT, this weekend. Next weekend, I'll be hosting a meet & greet in Newburgh, NY that  your more than welcome to come and meet some of us. But events do get to be slimmer pickings this time of year up here.
If you have any questions, contact me and we can talk. I have some title of assistant area director in lower NY.  :)  But that hopefully means that I can help you out with questions and such. Again, welcome to the forum.

Bob