• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from greater Atlanta

weeniedogmom

Tricycle
Greetings fellow Connie enthusiasts. I have already posted a few questions in anticipation of picking up my new (new to me, it's an '08 with 6k miles) Connie 14 tomorrow!! And, everyone seems so very nice.
This is my third bike in just over a year but I am certain it will be my  last for a while. Had a crusier, traded for a dual sport (V-Strom) and now I am certain I'll have the power and the comfort I've been mising all my life!!
The hubs and I live in the greater Atlanta area and are cared for by five rescue dogs whom we adore.
Being a newbie- I am not sure I'll be sharing much that will benefit the experienced owners in the group but I will share what I learn and hopefully someone will find it useful, or amusing (as in, "can you beleive what that dummy tried to do ?!" !
Glad to have found the group. Will see you around!~
Best,
Laura
aka weeniedogmom

Welcome Laura,  I love a lady that is willing to wheeled a big stick.  The bike is a handful but sounds like you wanted that.  Cool

Welcome Laura!

There is quite an active crowd in the "Hotlanta" area, Marietta, etc. There is a once a month dinner also, check out the calendar for details.

:welcome:

Welcome, I'm just down the road in Stockbridge. I'm sure you'll enjoy your C-14 and this forum as well.  ^-^

Pleased to report I've put some miles on and am LOVIN' it!  :motonoises: Thankfully, the hubs is more comfortable on  his BMW, so no danger of losing the bike to him! Will check out a COG dinner this  month.
Thanks for the warm welcome!
laura

Welcome to the forum Laura!!  There truly is something special about a woman who wants her own ride!!  Thats awesome!! 

I can hardly get my wife on mine for a ride!!

^-^