• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from Southern Maryland

Charles Young

Training Wheels
I'm looking foward to some rides and camp-outs with the group . I had an 06 Connie and now have a C-14.First Kawi in 1968 (a 175 from a Police auction)then a bunch of different KZs and have never changed . :)

Welcome, what did you think of the change from c10 to c14? If I had the money I wonder if I would really want to... Enjoy and again welcome. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Hi, Joe! What part of southern Maryland? I live in Annapolis (though am in Chestertown just now while my house is being remodeled).

At the 2007 Rally in WV I got to ride a little of MD. Nice area! Welcome to COG. Hope to meet you at a rally in the future. Greg COG # 7010/7010a (Tracey) CDA 0120 Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude (CDAAD) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle". 05 Ninja 250

Welcome. Do you know about the Dog Days Rally in Boyer, WV? Check it out on the schedule (8 Aug), tons of wonderful roads in that area!! Roger COG 5903 Virginia Beach, VA

:)The C-10 Has a lot less wind noise , but the performance of the C-14 is a big step up . I lost some money on the trade in but I like the new one enough that it made up the difference . Hope to meet you sometime .

Thanks for the welcome , I'm going to try for the Dog Days rally if I can get off work . I work in a power plant and might need to keep the generators running .

Highjack: Nuke plant?? I saw one on a ride up there a few months ago. I'm a Navy Nuke. Roger COG 5903 Virginia Beach, VA