• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello from VA

Ronan

Tricycle
Want to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Ronan and I live in Winchester Virginia. I just bought my brand new red C14 about 2 weeks ago after drooling over my good buddies 1 year old C14 since he got it. I have had a variety of motorcycles over the years, but since riding his I have become completely hooked and I am so glad I finally did it. I am originaly from Ireland, moved to the USA at 21 years old, back in 92. I was recommended to this site by my friend Patrick Whitehead and I am very much looking forward to being involved in this. I have registared for the spring fling event, and I will be more than appy to demonstrate to anyone, how to properly pour a pint of Guinness !!!!! Thanks for having on here and I look forward to many future events!! ;)

Welcome Ronan, Sounds like you might enjoy riding? Me too. I would be happy to let you show me that pour. See if you can work your way into coming to the nationals and show me there. They are in your area but are already filling up fast. Nice to have you join us. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Welcome Ronan, I see you already know that Red is the FASTEST color :eg: Welcome to the group and anything to do with beer will make you very popular with this group !! CT AAD COG #7011-A 2003 Concours-Mary Ann 1995 Honda Nighthawk 750 wifes
2404055870098914013eWgtrD_th.jpg
2032479400098914013vMhfsR_th.jpg

Welcome Ronan... sorry I will miss you at Spring Fling. It looks like I will be able to make the northeast fall rally. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

My Goodness, My Guinness! Welcome, Ronan. I won't be at the Spring Fling, but hope you can make it to the National in North Carolina Eddie 2005 Concours 1969 Triumph Bonneville AMA# 686667 COG# 7073 CDA# 0136 http://picasaweb.google.com/Eddie753

I see I have found the key to your hearts here.... But I ask all of you, is there anything finer in life than a red C14 carrying beer..... Anyone anyone?????

I see I have found the key to your hearts here.... But I ask all of you, is there anything finer in life than a red C14 carrying beer...
Many connies, carrying even more tasty beverages... surrounded by COG friends to enjoys them. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Welcome Ronan! This is indeed a great group, and I think you'll get a lot out of the association both online and in person. By the way, I've been drooling on the red C-14 that's in my local showroom - but only after I leave "Margo" in the parking lot. I wouldn't want her to get jealous or anything. ;p

Welcome to the forums, Ronan! My wife, Sharry, and I live just north of Luray, about 45 miles south of you. Hope that you can attend the wrenchfest here at OWO, also. I'll see you at Natural Bridge. Hi to Patrick when you see him. :) Pat COG 1887 IBA 5830 NRA LIFE VSSA LIFE Assorted bikes own me.

Welcome aboard! Looks like your Guinness skills will provide the group with an important cultural exchange. Watch out for that C14, I hear they're difficult to keep on the right side of the sound barrier. ;)

Thank you. Yes I feel like I can bring a lot to the group with my guinness background. Actually I am so looking forward to Natural Bridge. Going to be a blast