• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hello :)

orange

Training Wheels
^-^  everyone

I've been lurking around the forum for a week or two, trying to gather more info on my new GTR aka C14, it was a pleasure to see the fun, pleasant, helpful, folks you all seem to be. I would says lots of technical info as well, that was main reason I opted to join this community.

I'm came from the RR family. Sold my CBR600RR in 2010 for CBR1000RR and a year after sold the 1000RR for C14, since my loving wife been complaining ...The supersports is pain in the ass for pilion  :))

This is my first Kawasaki, quiet impressive  ;) Love everything bout the bike except for the weight  :(

Looking forward to contribute to the forums if I'm able to and learning more about all the aspects of my great new ride from everyone here. Nah, just a picture to share with guys...Me on my 2012 Red Connie

15871459.jpg

Looks rootbeer, your are correct.  Kawi lists it as red. I haven't seen it in person.  I'm affraid if i do, i'll ride it home.

Nice bike. It looks a lot like my 99 color in that light. Now that you're got your new bike, do yourself a favor and pull the pin on a membership. You're only scratching the surface with the forum use, but we like having you here anyway. Think about it......
Al

IronButtAl said:
Nice bike. It looks a lot like my 99 color in that light. Now that you're got your new bike, do yourself a favor and pull the pin on a membership. You're only scratching the surface with the forum use, but we like having you here anyway. Think about it......
Al

This is the best farkle i ever bought for my Connie.  There is so much info available here that is only for members....i have no regrets.