• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Help/Agent needed in Hollister CA

Pat and Sher in Ma

Hi, I'm hoping someone from the Hollister area who has some time available would be willing to look at a bike for me. If the bike is good enough then I would need you to act as my agent to close the deal and help with shipping. If anyone is willing to help please let me know, I'll compensate you for time & trouble as best I can. Thanks, Pat & Sher in Ma. 04 C10 Dark Angel 87 Ninja 600rx 79 KZ1300 - Got Parts?

Can the bike be ridden 200 miles or will it need a truck? ----------------------- Brent Johnson CDA# 0304 AMA# 1046574 COG# 8402 SF Bay Area California 2009 C-14 "Razzi" 1988 Red Concours "Ruby" www.mrpepsi.com/razzi

Hi Brent, It is not currently running, think the petcock is leaking and it has a waterpump oil leak. I'll check into it more and update this thread but it would need to be truck/trailered out and held for trucking company to pick up. Thanks, Pat & Sher in Ma. 04 C10 Dark Angel 87 Ninja 600rx 79 KZ1300 - Got Parts?

Ah, the ZX6, I saw that one. I could probably go and see it for you, but being there for the trucking company may be a challenge. Good luck.

Hi Mr. Pepsi, I really appreciate the offer of going to look at it for me and I'll let you know if I need help in that area soon. Thanks, Pat & Sher in Ma. 04 C10 Dark Angel 87 Ninja 600rx 79 KZ1300 - Got Parts?