• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Help needed for ordering spare FOB key

limsan

Big Wheel
^-^, I am from Singapore riding a 2011 Connie, I wish to order a spare FOB key from the Riders Choice Racing website, but they need a US billing address which I can not provide, instead I have a CA hotel address for shipping which I can provide cause my friend is going to US somewhere end of this month. Can any member help or advice me, what should I do in order to get the deal go thru. Thanks in advance.
Lim, Singapore

Why not order it from a Kawasaki dealer near near your friends Hotel and have him pick it up at the dealer? I'm sure they will take a credit card and order the FOB for you.

Jose Soriano