• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hi, COG# 9334 checkin' in

Stevewfl

Nice to be here, thanks 
bigthumb.gif

Hi Steve, are you in Florida?  If so I think we have our quota on Steve's in Florida...  Just kidding, welcome. ^-^

gPink said:
Fancy meeting you here.  Any thoughts on fanatics forum?

All good!

smithr-scad said:
Hi Steve, are you in Florida?  If so I think we have our quota on Steve's in Florida...  Just kidding, welcome. ^-^

Yes sir, I'm in FL.  Yes indeed, I've been on rides with many other Steves such as SteveJ and Steve In Sunny FL. Great guys right there
bigthumb.gif

Welcome to COG Steve!  :08:

I just joined here the other week myself, good to see ya over here, always like your pics...  :)

stevewfl said:
Yes sir, I'm in FL.  Yes indeed, I've been on rides with many other Steves such as SteveJ and Steve In Sunny FL. Great guys right there
bigthumb.gif
Oh come on...Even I've ridden with one of those FL steve's  :nananana: But have you drank home-made hoock with em  :beerchug: Now that's impressive  ;)

Oh ya, welcome to the Club! Glad to have ya!

stevewfl said:
bigthumb.gif
I guess that's another adult beverage that I owe.

Hi there #9334.

Just got back this afternoon from Minnesnowta. Bike turned 150,000 miles on the way back. Ran perfectly.

SteveJ. said:
stevewfl said:
bigthumb.gif
I guess that's another adult beverage that I owe.

Hi there #9334.

Just got back this afternoon from Minnesnowta. Bike turned 150,000 miles on the way back. Ran perfectly.

150k!!  :You_Rock_Emoticon:

WElcome Steve.  GO to see yer smilin' typeface.  :)

EDIT TO ADD:  Actually that's supposed to read, "GOOD to see yer smilin' typeface."  Where's my editor when I need her? SHEESH!

Welcome Steve, err I mean  COG# 9334  ^-^ 
I'm Ted, COG # 4154

I  want to apologize in advance for any nasty things the other Florida Steves have done to you?  :singing:

Those Steves are a sneaky group!  Particularly "THE" Steve in Sunny Florida!  :41:

We all know about that rotten individual!! :rotflmao:

Watch out for Him! He'll have you thinking you need cams/carbs/7th gear/etc....  ;)

You actaully don't need all that stuff, unless you want to keep up with HIM!!!    :p

Oh, and I almost fergot to mention Murph!  He's even worse. He sells all those "Connie" Farkles that all of us want!!!!
Rotten Devil!

Ride safe, Ted  :welcome: