• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

hi from down under

gus96

Big Wheel
how ya going blokes,

i was on the old forum for a few posts, been lurking here for awhile, thought i had better join up again.

about me: well i am 53 with a 2010 GTR (connie to you guys) with 46,000k's since new, i also have a ZX14 09 for my daily commute to and from work.
a FarRider, done a few IBA rides including a coast to coast in 48hrs here in Australia.
only a few mods, risers, throttlemiester, hella FF50's with HID globes and givi top box.
i put a couple of pic's up in "show us your bike"
cheers
Gus

Welcome Gus... ( Bob puts his hand way up in the air to wave so you can see it from way down under.)