• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hi from the UK

DIFF22000

Training Wheels
Hi All,

I was on here a while ago but owing to things happening at home I lost touch.  I am looking forward to learning loads and if at all possible helping out any fellow COG members.

Best wishes

Colin. ^-^

Welcome Colin,
This could get confusing.  Our IT guy is named Colin and is from UK.  You should look him up for a chat.

Welcome Colin, from sunny Essex,,..... even if I'm currently in cloudy Crawley  ;D
GTR1000 or 1400?

Hi Guys,

thanks for the welcome, I really missed this site, it gave me many laughs, a few tears but a LOT of information.

Us Colin's are slowly taking over the world, it is a slow process because not many people want to belong to the Cool Colin group...in fact I never knew it existed till I just made it up :)
Eddie-FL, thank you my friend, I really missed this place, and "Hi to all in the Colonies".
Boomer, I have a GTR1000, I would love a 1400 but cannot afford one at the moment.  I am in cloudy Bedfordshire (Luton) so not a million miles from you.  Do you ever go to the Ace Cafe?  I know it is a bit of a ride but it is well worth it. 

Best wishes

Colin :beerchug:

Boomer said:
Welcome Colin, from sunny Essex,,..... even if I'm currently in cloudy Crawley  ;D
GTR1000 or 1400?

OMG that's just too sad for words as that's where I was born and was dragged up in my informative years LoL
Feel free to pop in to say hi to my parents that live in North Road LoL

Hope all's well Boomer!

For sure us Colin's need to stick together LoL  :beerchug: