• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Hoosier Hills and Hollers

bigk64

Ride to eat, eat to ride
The Third Annual Hoosier Hills & Hollers rally will take place September 25-27, 2015.  The setting couldn’t be more perfect – great roads, great weather, great friends (both old and new).  New this year, the rally will include a “scavenger hunt” style competition, sending riders far and wide across southern Indiana in search of elusive landmarks and one-of-a-kind Hoosier sites. In addition to the beautiful scenery and great riding, another new addition is a skills refresher session on Sunday morning before everyone heads back home.  This session, led by Paul Desmet (a certified motorcycle safety instructor) is something you won’t want to miss, regardless of your skill level.
This year’s event will be headquartered at Gasthof Amish Village, 6747 E Gasthof Village Rd, Montgomery, IN 47558, (812) 486-2600 www.gasthofamishvillage.com. Rooms have been blocked for us until September 1, 2015, and will run $74.99+12% tax per night. Be sure to let them know your with Hoosier Hills and Hollers to get that rate. Camping is also available nearby at Ruritan Park Campground (ruritanpark@rtccom.net Phone:  (812)-486-3255), Glendale State Fish and Wildlife Area (www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/3095.htm Phone: (812)-644-6107) and West Boggs Lake (indianaoutfitters.com/westboggs/ Phone: (812)-295-3412).  Registration should be completed online at cog-online.org, calendar tab and is $25 for members and $30 for guests and includes dinner on Saturday evening – buffet at the restaurant on site.  Continental breakfast is included in the room rate, and is also available for campers for $5.99. Any questions can be directed to Indiana’s AAD, Kevin Myers at indyaad@outlook.com.

I've been to Gasthof Amish Village several times and I will say they have a very good buffet. May try to stop by for a meet and greet.

Just a reminder room reservation need to be made by the end of the month.

Last chance to get your room. If you haven't registered but plan to attend please let me know soon.

Looks like a great time with good roads and some fun activities. I Will be in Ohio that weekend it looks like if the new wife gets her way.....