• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Horseshoe Mountain Rendezvous #7 April 23 - 26 2020 CANCELLED

Just Cliff

Member
Member
HMR #7 is now on the s/c calendar & registration is open. N/C members have already taking the lead in registration. I know you s/e guys are the die hard campers!  :campfire:

Who knows, that old ugly guy named Al might even show up.  :nananana:

Register Here

EDIT: Adding a link Cliff, just trying to help. :beerchug:
 

IronButtAl

Member
Member
Had to make another rally and got a pass from my Cape Cod gig to come in late. Since I pushed Cliff off the cliff to hold this rally at this great location, I wanted to come back to see my COG friends, have a sip and stick with buddy Rick, and generally make a PITA of myself to everybody. Sure looking forward to seeing  y'all. 😘
 

COGnosticator

Member
Member
Damn, I am on house quarantine until the first part of May  :mad:

Well not house quarantine but no riding for 6 weeks from my back surgery that was March 10th

I know it will be a great rally, only been once but wanted to come again.    :beerchug:
 

Just Cliff

Member
Member
IronButtAl said:
Since I pushed Cliff off the cliff to hold this rally at this great location, I wanted to come back to see my COG friends, have a sip and stick with buddy Rick, and generally make a PITA of myself to everybody. 😘

It will be good to have Al back doing what he does best!  :rotflmao:

SteveJ. said:
Dibs on a growler.  :beerchug:

Steve has got his priorities!  :beerchug:

COGnosticator said:
Damn, I am on house quarantine until the first part of May  :mad:

Well not house quarantine but no riding for 6 weeks from my back surgery that was March 10th

I know it will be a great rally, only been once but wanted to come again.    :beerchug:

Damn Jerry are you falling apart? We'll miss you.  :-*

I thought I had plenty of firewood, but Doug Re will be flying in for this. May have to rethink the wood situation now!  :hum:
 

connie_rider

Member
Member
COGnosticator said:
Who is this Al person you speak of ?  She sounds hideous

Well, she wears Khakis, is known to give everyone the "finger", smokes "Ceegars", and shaves her head..    :))

Ride safe, Ted
 

Just Cliff

Member
Member
There are no plans to cancel event yet, however there's always a chance we may have to. Schools were closed for 2 weeks that's now extended to 5, as of yesterday afternoon all bars & restaurants are closed to inside seating.

So for those that haven't registered yet please hold off, will be much less headache for Nancy should we have to cancel.

Just have to keep watching & play it by ear.
 

COGnosticator

Member
Member
I will keep my eye on this, I just looked and the weekend of this rally will be my 7th week after surgery  :great: and Dr said 6 weeks 

Cliff, can you put registration on hold on cogmos with a statement why it is on hold?
 

Just Cliff

Member
Member
COGnosticator said:
I will keep my eye on this, I just looked and the weekend of this rally will be my 7th week after surgery  :great: and Dr said 6 weeks 

Cliff, can you put registration on hold on cogmos with a statement why it is on hold?

Good idea Jerry, I'll see if I can get someone to do that as we don't have a AD & I'm not able.
 

Gumby

Moderator
Staff member
Member
Just Cliff said:
COGnosticator said:
I will keep my eye on this, I just looked and the weekend of this rally will be my 7th week after surgery  :great: and Dr said 6 weeks 

Cliff, can you put registration on hold on cogmos with a statement why it is on hold?

Good idea Jerry, I'll see if I can get someone to do that as we don't have a AD & I'm not able.

I put registration on hold for the time being. Let me know if you want anything else changed. :(
 

Douglasjre

Member
Member
Those who don't want to attend don't have to. Why cancel? Ppl need to go back to work and continue with their lives already. Those who are high risk for complications can stay home. But the virus is already everywhere, and the rest of us will do fine. Closing the doors to everything is not going to end it obviously. Effective treatment and vaccine management like we have w flu will. So I vote those who fear complications stay home. The rest of us shall party on!  :beerchug:
 

Douglasjre

Member
Member
Rumor Has It people got the time off from work to attend. Ain't much else to go to. Seems like you got the market cornered. Let's hold this shindig let's hold off on handshakes and nose licking but please don't hold back on the firewood  :D
 
Top