• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

How do the passengers like the Corbin Seat?

sevoc14

Tricycle
I have the Kawasaki 47L trunk. I'd really like to get the Corbin seat, but have not seen many posts that address the passengers viewpoint....

I have the same trunk, Givi 47L and I have a Corbin. First I love the Corbin, but with the Givi on; it does not allow room for my wife to sit comfortable with the Corbin backrest. Without the trunk the Corbin backrest mounts to far forward for her, so I drilled a mounting spot to be able to move it back 2". I only use the trunk for overnight rides, the rest of the time I have the Corbin seat back. This is all dependable on the size of the passenger also, and where they perfer the backrest. There is the second issue with the passenger seat built higher in the center front, she complains about it hitting her thighs, but I like the height because it supports my lower back.

8)

My wife loves the Corbin seat w/ the Corbin backrest.  She much prefers it to the stock seat.  I also have the Kawasaki 47L case.

My wife very much prefers the Corbin over the stocker.  She mentioned it several times over the course of our first ride after I installed the Corbin set.

Did almost 6000 miles in 2 weeks and she loved it especially with the large backrest. Wanted to keep travelling but one of us had to go back to work. :mad: I'm such a sh&t disturber. :))

Mama loves the Corbin!!  :13:

It's great because she can have a backrest without us having to mount the trunk, but also if we do want to mount the trunk (kawi 47 liter) I have Phils rack and can slide the trunk back enough to clear the backrest. Mama also likes the heat option on cooler days! 

:great:

IMG00068-20101213-1610.jpg

IMG00076-20101213-1623.jpg

c2.jpg