• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Howdy from Georgia

stargazer

Big Wheel
Greetings ya'll! In a week I plan to pick up a 2010 C14 with ABS from a local dealer. We have agreed to terms and shook hands on it. I have been riding since 1980 and have had various motorcycles including my most recent a 2003 Kawasaki Voyager. Looking forward to the Connie. I almost bought a '03 when I opted for my Voyager. Now I plan to add the '10 C14 to my stable. I live near Savannah Georgia and ride with the local SCRC and am an IBA member as well. I have been lurking here for awhile as I soak up all I can find on the Connie and information about it.

welcome aboard! Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

Welcome aboard Phil, you have a member fairly close to you and I'm sure he will be in contact. tcars, John, COG 4157, AMA & ROK Northeast Jawja AAD

Phil, welcome. It is a great bike. We are lucky to have lots of information about the C10 because it has been around for 24 year. The C14 not as long so less info. Our job as a club is to help you meet other owners, gather what information we and you all generate and make the information available to others. Not to mentions meeting owners and riding great areas. If we work as hard as our past club members at building C14 info and experience then by the time 24 years roles around there will be so much info it will make a head spin. Photos[/url]

Well I did it! Today I picked up my new 2010 C14 with ABS. I got a very deal from the dealer. Reckon that is why w call them dealers. :) I have begun the farkling, added risers once I got it home. Got more goodies planned for it. I suppose I am official now. Phil - Savannah, GA