• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

I lowered my Connie

mikegaboo

Tricycle
Just got an 11/2" lowering rocker arm and installed it in about 4 hours using a really cheap bearing presser(don't by cheap, trust me) any way it feels much better and i have more feet on the ground. I thought I would have to shorten the side stand but it's ok just the way it is. I also lowered the triple clamp and put 1" genmar risers on her so front and back are both lower and the bars are much better being a bit higher. While  I have some time off I also installed a power outlet for my gps etc... If anyone needs info on where to get a lowering rocker arm I'll be glad to help out since they are hard to find.

Nice Mike!
On the outlet, if you used the accessory leads located on the left side under the plastic panel pocket (also a set above the rear wheel), in case your not aware, they are always on.  That sometimes catches people off guard. Can kill a battery.

Mark