• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

IBA IBR SS1K ending in Greenville, SC

IBAJIM

I'm organizing an IBA SS1K starting on Wednesday June 26th and ending a day before the end of the 11 day Iron Butt Rally ( IBR ) in Greenville, SC.

You determine your route ( more than 1,000 miles in less than 24 hours ) and then send it to me for a pre-approval.

Lunch Thursday at noon at Mutt's BBQ in Greer, SC.

Watch the IBR Riders roll-in at the Greenville Marriott early Friday morning.

Mike Kneebone, IBA President will hand out the certificates to all successful Riders at 10:00 am Friday June 28th in Greenville at the Marriott.

For details, goto :  http://members.triton.net/vandenbe/2019/2019IBRSS1K.html

how many people that we know, are doing the "actual" IBA this round? I'm gonna look now, slipped my mind, knowing a few Past placers/riders firsthand...

sounds like fun..
personally never wanted to do a documented IBA event, having had more than a few "rides" well within  the requirements, for a couple "license plate holders"... :great: :great: :great: