• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ivan's ECU Flash w Stock Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbers

:08:

I had my C14 ECU fasted by Ivan recently.

My main goal was to stop the slow speed jerkiness of the bike while rolling on and off the throttle -- to stop the "power down" of the bike and to make it smoother up to street speed. I am pleased to say that these issues are now resolved with Ivan's flash. My bike is smoother too, and I really enjoy the sense of 4th gear power and responsiveness. I am also getting 10-15 miles per gallon better fuel milage than before the flash ;Don my moderate throttle and Michelin Power RS tires @ stock pressure. I am a satisfied customer. I highly recommend that you have your C14 flashed by http://www.ivansperformanceproducts.com/index.htm -- especially if you are concerned about the bucking and jerkiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.