• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Jacksonville 3rd Thursday dinner, Feb 21st

What Tom didn't mention was the fact that this is a FREE pizza RTE to kick off the 3rd Thursday meeting. SECOG will pick up the tab on this, so I hope to see a good turnout for our riders in the JAX area. Non members are welcome, but beware, we'll chat you up in an effort to convince you to join us in COG as full members. We'll have copies of our four times a year publication title the Concourier, and if you own a C14, you can't be without the tech articles written by Fred Harmon, our COG member that was involved with Kawasaki at the development start of the bike. Come on out and meet some of us. We're super busy in the SE for all of 2013. Come along for the ride.    Al

Signed up! Looking forward to meeting some fellow area riders. I rarely see connies out and about, but I know there's got to more of us out there!

Let's give this a bump with just over a week to go. How about anyone that would like to go, but can't? I'm curious how many of us are in the area.

Carl

Thanks for the bump!!!!

I have a ride idea, I just need to find a Saturday that is good for people.  Probably after BikeWeek and the tech day!!!

Dispite Tom's crash on his C14, this ride is still on. We talked this am together, and he will be there to greet the JAX members.      Al

Looks like good weather this afternoon. Should be a nice evening ride from Woodbine, Georgia. See ya there.  :great: Herb

There's not one rider that attended this that felt compelled to say anything about it? How many attended? Do you want to do this again? Was the pizza good. Get to meet anyone you might like to ride with sometime? Anybody out there.........???        Al

It was nice to meet some new Coggers and see familiar faces. Good  was food and we did some parking lot chatting after.
We should have signed Tom's cast but he was getting a new one this week anyway.

Good coversation and food was had by all. A brief show and tell about starting a C14 with a dead fob battery by Tom, and a review of my bikes farkles with plenty of ideas for more.  Great meeting everyone, and look forward to more get togethers up here in the northeast (FL).

Carl