• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Just bought some Aero Roper Gloves!

Hi,
      Ok with some more digging I found the Company that supposedly made the work "Roper" glove that started it for Aerostitch!

Here is a link and you will notice they carry a few like the Aero Roper.

They also have a Kangaroo "driving glove" that looks nice and seems light weight!

http://geierglove.com/

Attachments

• grifter.jpg
    grifter.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 120
Hi,
        Well I reciever my gloves today! :great:

For anyone interested I measured a "10" size and did as I was told and ordered a "10" size, with no second guessing!

The gloves fit me perfect and I'm very happy! :beerchug:

Even the finger length is great and have to admit these could be called "custom"? ;D

Maybe I was lucky, but these are great, soft feeling, but tough and excellent construction! >:D

Attachments

• tumblr_nk3g9veYsZ1txb87so1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nk3g9veYsZ1txb87so1_1280.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 128
You are correct! Geier makes the gloves. I bought mine at the local farm and ranch supply store. Rode the last half of the season with them and they ARE great gloves - something about riding in elk skin...

Hi,
      Yea, color me impressed! :great:

To speed up the break-in, I washed mine with mild soap. :eek:

I was also curious about the "dye bleed" which was hardly any at all! :beerchug:

A lot less than my old Olympia gloves anyway! :(

I will break these in right, running over to Daytona on the 12th! ;D >:D >:D >:D

Attachments

• f1.jpeg
    f1.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 108
  • f2.jpeg
    f2.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 106
  • f3.jpeg
    f3.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 117
I have had a pair for almost 10 years.  They are my primary not too hot or not too cold glove.