• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

JUST LETTIN YA KNOW........A MULE KICKIN IN THE STALL...

MAN OF BLUES

Ok, y'all may or may not have known about me "moving home", to my stompin grounds, which were so before I ever became a COG'r down in Va. (props go out to GBYII, Pat, Russell, and my other southern bro's)....the time's they are-a-changin'

got cool digs here in Oh, bi-i-ig camping area behind the house, and this year promises to make the central area, if you participate, a larger and more well known spot on the COG map.

1) planning on a spring (OHIO SPRING) ride and rally....
2)Midsummer event, with the scheduling and mapping for those wishing to attend to complete an Iron Butt 1000 around Lake Erie.... (thursday eve arrival, sunday departure from rally.. and your ride is in between...:))

and,
3) a fall folliage/deerdodging ride....

shoot me a p/m, I'm sending the feelers out now, and plan to get with my "new" area director shortly, to co-ordinate....I'm sure he will be exstatic to some someone waking up, and committing.... to doing sumpin' up here..... ;D ;)

can Y'all camp back here?

didn'nt think so....