• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Just made my reservation for the Days Inn - was told that was the last room in the hotel for that week

dzywicki9209

I had bene putting off making reservations, glad I called tonight. The person that took the reservation said it was the last reservation in the hotel for that week. I am in northern VA and looking forward to attending the rally and doing some riding. 2022 Concours.

This would be awesome if it was fully booked this early, but I'm a bit skeptical. We have all 199 rooms blocked for our event. Maybe the reservation person did not look at our group block? The rally team will check into this and report back...

Just made our reservations at rally HQ got a second floor room with balcony, there are no first floor rooms, it's all conference rooms and restaurant. There was no mention of lack of rooms.

Here's the scoop from the hotel... the info that there are no rooms left is not correct. Our contact at the hotel really doesn't know what to tell us about who said what.
  • It looks like there are about 153 rooms to go before the hotel is full up.
  • The majority of those being double full beds.
  • There are about 9 accessible rooms available (these are all single bed rooms).
  • 90ish double full beds, 8 double queen beds, & 24 king beds.
  • There are no suites available, and has been that way for a while.
  • Call hotel directly, do not call Days Inn 800 phone number. Provide COG group info as state on the event web pages.
JASON SAYS... BOOK THOSE ROOMS!!

Interesting. No idea what the desk person was telling me then. I will call back to make sure I am in the Concours Owners group block.
Maybe they were sharing with you that there are no suites left.

We just booked now (YAY - Can’t wait to see everyone, even that Ted fella..!) the booking desk informed there were no suites left but plenty of other rooms left of all different sizes / bed options.

COG - get your rooms booked sooner than later!

Wayne, Carol & Blue