• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

just ordered BRIDGESTONE BATTLAX HYPERSPORT S20 front for $99 free shipping

anthony2008

Mini Bike
i went with the S20 instead of the S23 , i want more grip so will have to see what happens , i have a 016 on the rear , if i get 2400 miles ill be happy , time will tell  :beerchug: got it from KneeDraggers.com  free shipping and no tax  :great:

As long as you don't mind the dismal mileage.  I thought about putting 016 on mine when CycleGear had then on sale cheap.  I was advised against it for mileage and possibly load handling concerns.  The C14 puts a lot of weight on that front tire and is one of the few bikes that wears out the front much faster than the rear.

I ended up with PR3s instead for just a little more money.  You really want to put sport touring tires on sport tourers.  Too soft compound might actually compromise traction.  All tires were designed with a target weight range with which the tire performs best.  Get out of that range, and the tire carcass may deform excessively and cause handling and traction issues, particularly under hard braking.

I hope you are okay.  Let us know how it works out for you.

o i know 016 , had one before front and back , after 2000 miles sides where bald , the S20 is on the front and when the 016 is done i will replace with a 023 , for the rear ,,,