• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kansas-Missouri and surrounding area Email List --- Redux

Rasmith

Folks,
The email list we were using to send out email blasts to interested Riders was deleted from the server.

I had a back-up but that thumb drive got lost in the 3 moves since I saved it.

We had to rebuild the list going off a master members file and by using a list of who opened the last two emails sent.

I sent an email this morning using the rebuilt list. The subject line was "Mailing List Rebuild"

If you did not receive the email and would like to be put on the email blast list, please PM me. I'll get you on the list again.

Thanks