• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kawasaki touring seat

tgodrich

I have read a lot about seats for the C14.  I have a 2009.  I am interested in the touring seat for this bike that is talked about on the forum, and apparently found at partzilla.  Does anyone have a part number for this seat.
My stock seat becomes too hard after about an hour in the saddle.  Would like to find this touring seat.  What I am not sure of is if this is a kawasaki seat option, or an aftermarket such as saddleman or something. 
People have raved about the seat on the forum, I am looking for ordering details.
Thanks

Here ya go.  Kawasaki Touring Seat number 99994-0500 according to Kawasaki order slip.  Should be the same number over at Partzilla.  Good luck!   

I have a Sargent Low Profile seat, California Scientific Tall windscreen, Throttlemeister bar ends and a Ram Mount cellphone mount for sale as a package. I put 600 miles on the bike and traded it in. Want $500 for everything.