• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kawasaki wins! Springfield Mile Flat Trace Live

ONOBob

Watching Springfield Mile Flat Track - Live on - NBCSN / Racewatch
I signed up for it - was like $10 for the whole year, you get some auto racing too...

Ryan Varnes / Kawasaki just took the checkered in the production twins class
Harley 2nd, Yamaha 3rd.

The big boys ( Super Twins ) Race is coming up next.

Watching Springfield Mile Flat Track - Live on - NBCSN / Racewatch
I signed up for it - was like $10 for the whole year, you get some auto racing too...

Ryan Varnes / Kawasaki just took the checkered in the production twins class
Harley 2nd, Yamaha 3rd.

The big boys ( Super Twins ) Race is coming up next.
Well, The Super Twins Race wasn't much of race. It was Unless you're a Sammy Halbert fan. Which I am!
His first win 5 years. He's likable little guy. And one helluva racer.
He wasted the last 3 years on the Harley Factory Team. Good pay. Uncompetitive machine. Was sad to watch

I just don't get Harley. They were making all that money all those years, and never invested in the future.
They had Eric Buell on their staff, seemed like a true innovator, and right when he seemed to making some progress... they shut him down.

I don't know why the Indian factory team (and defending champion Briar Bauman) was buried back in the grid and finished poorly.
I didn't watch the heat races, was busy with the grandsons.

Race 2 runs tomorrow.
Wish I as there. Family obligations take priority.