• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Klim Hardanger 2XL

KiloXray

For sale I have a Klim Hardanger one piece suit. Size 2XL. Color Grey.

I'm only asking $900 for it shipped in the US.

It is in fantastic condition, essentially brand new. I bought it new ($1300) last November, and wore it for about 400 miles. This is a killer piece of gear, it just turns out I prefer a 2 piece.

Message me for pics or questions.

Rob said:
FTB530 said:
I know you said 2xl, but if it fit you what is your height and weight?

It fit me well. I am 5'10", 270lbs. That said, I dont really look like I weigh 270, so that might be a little deceiving.

Have a look at this size chart from Klim. I think its pretty darn accurate. Go with the "Mens Tops".

Thanks for the reply, i am 5’10” and about 195, was a guy local who had the same suit for sale but I believe it maybe to large for me !
https://www.klim.com/site/klim/size-chart/int-size-chart.html