• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Kudo's for BESTEM

delling3

Road Bike
Recently, I was in the market for some bag liners for my C-10.  I happened to have a gift card balance on my Amazon account, and did a search.  Both Cee Baileys and Bestem bags came up.  I liked the size of the Bestem bags (narrower than the Cee Baileys), and the price was right. 

Upon receipt of the bags, I was disappointed by the zipper quality.  One of the zipper pulls broke off the first time I tried to open the bag, and by the time I finished with a four-day trip, both zippers were broken, and the bags near useless. 

I contacted Bestem upon my return.  They were very apologetic for the problem, and sent out a set of replacement bags quickly.  It appears that Amazon had a stock of older bags, and that is what I must have been sent originally.  The new bags feature the same exterior design, but have a much improved gasketed zippper (original bags were just standard zippers) and the interior of the bags is now a high-viz orange color, which makes finding small items in the bags much easier.  While my initial experience was not ideal, in the end, Bestem stood behind their products no questions asked, and the new generation of bags is clearly much better.  If you are looking for a set you could do worse - especially with the price!

Good to hear.  I went with the C Baileys and did not have to go through any of that. :) :beerchug:
delling3 is cool  :great: :great: :great: