• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Labor Day, Marlinton WV.

gsjay

I have a block of rooms held at the Marlinton Motor Inn, in Marlinton Wv. for Aug 30-Sept 1.
Rate is just over $70.00 plus tax.

Block is held under Johnstown Motorcycle Group.
You must call the motel direct to get this rate.
304 799 4711
The Inn is under new Ownership and the Papinchaks' report renovations on underway. The pool will be open. There is a restaurant and bar on site.
BOOK THOSE ROOMS!

http://marlintonmotorinn.com/

All Coggers are welcome to join in the fun.

Jason

looks like we have about 10 riders signed up so far...............

Rooms avaliable.

BOOK THEM.

jason

looks like we'll have a nice crowd in Marlinton, I know of at least 9 bikes coming............

Pool's still open, bring your suit!

jason

Well we had 9 riders in Marlinton this weekend and a good time was had by all.........
it's been a few years since we've stayed here. Forgot about some of the great roads.

Some improvements at the Marlinton Motor Inn and more on the way.

While eating lunch south of Seneca Rocks we ran into the owners of Boyer Station. Frank & Suzie Murphy. WOW, a blast from the past. It was nice to see them We had a lot of fun at Boyer Station years back.

Jason

Sounds like you had a good Labor Day.

Boyer Station - Good memories for COG camping.

Don't recall ever meeting the owners - is it correct they are not the couple that used to come to events who bought and sold campgrounds, (I can't offhand recall their names)?

Do you know if they plan to (re)-open the hotel and little motel?

No it's not that couple............

As far as I know the motel is open as is the campground. They put 80 full hook up sites in for the Pipeline guys.
jason

Dusty_Strom said:
Sounds like you had a good Labor Day.

Boyer Station - Good memories for COG camping.

Don't recall ever meeting the owners - is it correct they are not the couple that used to come to events who bought and sold campgrounds, (I can't offhand recall their names)?

Do you know if they plan to (re)-open the hotel and little motel?