• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ladies' BackYard Rally Shirts - $10 and a Chance to Help PBTF

face33

Sport Tourer
!Ladies of COG! - I counted 55 registered females and have ordered 60 ladies' shirts in various sizes.

I paid $11.xx per shirt - you pay $10 and anything you can give me above $10 goes to Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation :great:

I'm not interested in making any money and just hope this adds to the richness of the event for the ladies of COG. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is near and dear to me and I usually raise money for them making omelets at rallies. I'll accept payment in person via cash or PayPal - and all accounting will be transparent. I will post how much was raised when the last shirt is gone.

Help me not have shirts left over(!)

-

Would like to reserve a size small for my daughter who will be attending with me (not yet registered).  Thanks, Fais!

coffee_brake said:
I think I'll need a XL...I'm "fluffy" these days.

How do we hold the right size?

You just did-)

I'll take a pic of my order list and post it when some more orders come in. So far so good.

:beerchug:

In another 7 days many of the National Rally attendees will be heading out for the event.

Please get your orders in soon as there is a cut off for processing time.......

Shout out to Fais  for getting this done...........

. :cheer: :1rij: :cheer: :cheer:  hip hip horraaaayyyy

Hi Fais, I need a medium (and an x-tra small if you have you one...for my daughter...she'll grow into it).  Be happy to make a donation to PBTF in addition to cost of shirts.  ;)

Fais, the wife thinks she'll be in need of 1 XL. I'll pledge $20 paid when we arrive or by paypal if youd preferr.  Thanks Robby

NO!    It would NOT be helpful if you modeled one for us.
Fais, put Irene down for one. Size large if ladies size, or medium if men's size.
We'll have cash for you in Helen.
Well done friend!!

Jorge

You are ALL awesome. Great-)

Jorge - these are def women's shirts!

Teri - yes, Gildan-)

Shawn - no extra small coming:-/

Robby and Freebird - got y'all down and thank you  :great:

:beerchug:

Jo, Jen, Irene, Denise, Cindy, notsluggo's daughter, OMC's CWeight all in :motonoises:

Thank you to all of those who bought a shirt or simply made a donation. I'll be sending in a check for $700 to The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation in the name of The Concours Owners Group 2016 National.

:great: :great: :great: :great:

Fais said:
Thank you to all of those who bought a shirt or simply made a donation. I'll be sending in a check for $700 to The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation in the name of The Concours Owners Group 2016 National.

:great: :great: :great: :great:

Fais, thanks for handling this. For everyone's edification, the rally team had already put up registration with just men's shirts when there was a post several weeks later about having women's shirts. It is difficult to change things once in motion, so we made a decision to just have men's shirts. Fais, thought this was unfair to the COG ladies, so he asked if he could handle this as a side project. We had no problem with him doing this and he did a fantastic job in getting the ladies their t-shirts.

Thanks Fais for a job well done!

The shirts fit well and are high quality. I know Fais had his hands full with other rally responsibilities but he still made this happen and it is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

coffee_brake said:
The shirts fit well and are high quality. I know Fais had his hands full with other rally responsibilities but he still made this happen and it is MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

let's see....womens shirts thred....Fais had his hands full.....now that's funny!!!  :D :D :D

Thank you Jenn  :)

Thank you Kurt  :beerchug:

Shut up Dave  :nananana:  - and I got your PayPal so thank you too  :great: