• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

LED side lights

Sandy

Tricycle
The 2" round side reflectors don't show up enough for me. I've seen replacements on a Connie that are LEDs. Anyone know where to find them??

Years and years and years ago I drilled a small hole just a wee bit from the backside of the side reflectors and added LED's. They really lit up nicely. It was just an experiment at the time and it went no where. I too think LED lit side markers (cars all have them) would be a plus for sure.

Here are a few dusk pic, of the LED's on my 09. I also added a Hi Viz graphic in the side too.

Cheers
Ron