• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Like my new ride?

M

millerized

Oh, hell no. Not mine. I didn't even know what it looked like when I offered to fix it for the guy. But, 3yrs of old gas cleaned out of the carbs, few powder-coated parts to cover the rust, a new set of mirrors.... and it almost looks presentable. Now if I could plug those straight pipes with concrete..... Best part, it only cost him the craigslist ad to get it fixed. Yeah, I'll charge him for the old battery out of my wifes bike but he's getting it for half price. That went into a new battery to put back in hers. The mirrors were bought for the wife, she didn't like them, they're his free. The rest of it was "hey dude, here's a good turn, pay it forward. Hope he follows through. Someone has got to put some good karma back in my pot. And I burn through karma faster than Obama changes birth hospitals. (next thing will be "millerized got a harley")
IMGP2261.JPG
http://millerized.com/pegs I'll be in the garage
welder.gif
COG 6425, CDA 111 a through g
member8960.png

(next thing will be "millerized got a harley")
Huh??? Only thing I hard was "millerized got a harley." Hey! Where's Muir. Misery loves company (just kidding Dave) -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Actually, if you look close, there are a set of pegs on it. ;) They're the good ones, I wish I could afford to put on mine. From rusty chrome to wet black....sweet. And don't yell for Dave....he probably can't hear you :gasp: http://millerized.com/pegs I'll be in the garage
welder.gif
COG 6425, CDA 111 a through g
member8960.png