• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

List of items for sale

rwjc

Scooter
Below is a list of items I am selling to pay for other farkles I bought, since I am going thru COG first, any COG member will get a discounted price. The price listed is for COG members, the 2nd price is everyone else.

Stock headlight- $45/$65  SOLD

Dunlop K700, less than 1300 mi- $50/$85 SOLD
(Reason I took it off was the dealer put it on bc rear was dry rot when I bought the bike, and I wanted a fresh set of rubber, and did not want a K700 front, tire is in great shape)

Also, I have stock pipes of a Kawi 1500 NomadFI. I'll let them go for $100.00 to whomever.

I also have a DOT black half shell helmet that was a gift that I never wore for $25 if anyone wants it.

Prices do not include shipping.....

I'm interested in the stock headlight.  Why are there two prices?

Also, do the Nomad pipes fit a 99 Concours? 

"Below is a list of items I am selling to pay for other farkles I bought, since I am going thru COG first, any COG member will get a discounted price. The price listed is for COG members, the 2nd price is everyone else. "

Greg said:
"Below is a list of items I am selling to pay for other farkles I bought, since I am going thru COG first, any COG member will get a discounted price. The price listed is for COG members, the 2nd price is everyone else. "

Thanks for stating the obvious that I was not seeing...  :)

PM sent concerning the head light.

hlh1 said:
I'm interested in the stock headlight.  Why are there two prices?

Also, do the Nomad pipes fit a 99 Concours?

Reply sent, no..pipes fit Nomad or vulcan 1500 only.  ;)