• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

little rally help.request..

MAN OF BLUES

Can one of my pals grab a hold of Rev's arm, and ask him to call me, actually I need him to messege me his cell number, as the number in the book I have posted is just a machine.
Thanx in advance, and all y'all ride safe. Wish I could be there.
Please... if you see Chuck, ask him to send me a p/m.

:motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises:

Geez  - why don't you let the man enjoy the rally?

One taste of your own meds and you're losing it!

See how you've made many feel before you?

So, new members get fileted for not using our search bar - but nobody has directed you to the 'PM' tab?

It's on the left.

I have contacted Chuck on this matter. He is currently engaged with an important matter that will take all day that has personal priority.

My suggestion is for all to standby and be cordial to one another.

Fais and Rich, go ride and find something else besides this thread.

Ciao,

Craig

kv5e said:
I have contacted Chuck on this matter. He is currently engaged with an important matter that will take all day that has personal priority.

My suggestion is for all to standby and be cordial to one another.

Fais and Rich, go ride and find something else besides this thread.

Ciao,

Craig

Might say the same to you.  :rotflmao:

That's a great idea! :great: :motonoises:

Thanks for the advice. Busy day. Work and fun til bed time. But, I like checking the forum. Don't you?

Always positive until I positively see a problem member acting out. I will not bite my tongue. Ever.

Like never!

Wishing everyone a great day! 

:beerchug:

Wow

This show of hubris is totally overwhelming. ::) :-[

I make a request to get in contact with someone, for a specific reason,  and its assumed that it involves someone who's now playing watchdog on everything I say or do?

Dudes, back off... it has NOTHING to do with anything related to anyone that is "concerned" about my request. You have had your say, and certainly make it clear that some in some way it involves you....  it doesn't...that part was covered already.... so resize your cranium back to a normal helmet size, and mind your own business.

I wanted to toss something to Chuck, for the BOD meeting, regarding rally business, that if I was in attendance I could have accomplished.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Carry on.

Brings to mind that my actions destine me to the burden of Sisyphus...

I guess I'll leave it at that, because I don't fly like Icarus.