• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lolo Pass

I just did multiple passes 3 weeks ago and Lolo was one of them. Nice video. I have not seen a Garmin Quest GPS in ages. I gave mine to Goodwill a long time ago.  :beerchug:

Nice video & music.  Is there a crack along the bottom of the windscreen or is that a feature of the C14?

Tour1 said:
Nice video & music.  Is there a crack along the bottom of the windscreen or is that a feature of the C14?

The 08 & 09 stock shield has a step in the glass you are seeing. It's not a crack but a feature if you will of that particular windshield. Not sure if it is for reinforcement for the windshield that could go supersonic or what.  The stockers for the 10+ don't have the step in the glass.

for those you you who live out of the NW area, LO LO pass is a ride option for the NW's Bun Cooler. The Bun Cooler is the longest consecutive  running rally in all of COG. This coming May will be #26. The reason for the Bun Cooler name? It used to be held in April.  1st time I attended when my 09 was brand spanking new, there were people still snowmobiling on top of LO LO pass in May. And if you don't have a good time at the Bun Cooler you must be a grump. 

A favored ride for me, too. 

Liked that you started out in Canada, with the car pulling over to let you pass - happens less frequently down here in the states. 
And a note of appreciation: your helmet mounted camera periods were so steady!  Darn, you done this before bigtime!  Thanks.

If you get a chance read a bit of Lewis and Clark for some historical connection.  Powell campground was perhaps the lowest point of that epic expedition, and a great place to brew up a quick cup of joe over a camp stove.