• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for 1 brave individual

Wt

Is there anyone out there that is attending the nationals who wants to sacrifice their sanity and room with me to save a few dollars.  In all fairness you should know that I'm an older, ornery, opinionated, self-righteous, early riser, moderate drinker with control issues.  That's the good stuff.  If you want to know the bad just PM me.  I've also been designated by one of the old guard here on the forum as the "COG DESIGNATED A**HOLE".  I appreciate the recognition.  I'll wait for the flood of applicants and choose accordingly.  Thank you for your attention, ride safe.
:motonoises:

I would ask Ted, but I think he is bringing his wife. :))

gr33nmAn

I drove with him to Florida, and shared a {large/vented} tent with him at the Sport Touring School.
  Other than him being an old, ornery, opinionated, self-righteous, early riser, moderate drinker that  has "gas" and control issues,,,
        it wasn't "too" bad.  :truce:

{I am not old}..
"And", "I" did not name him the "Designated A**HOLE ."
          Someone else had that honor.  :great:
      I just bought him the T-shirt {soon} after meeting him..

I also bought me a T-shirt to wear whenever I'm near him.  :rotflmao:
    Sez; Jesus love's you, the rest of us think your an A**HOLE . 

Justa thought;  If others want one too, let me know, and I'll tell you where to get it.
                After all, we want him to feel appreciated!! <evil plan>  :nananana:

Yes, I'm bringing my wife (with T-shirt}...

Ride safe, Ted

Thinkin'. This may be doable if my case of athletes foot and gym socks stank breaks out bad enough. Got to bring something to the party. I'll be with the OtP travelers for 5 days before soooo............................. ;) :beerchug:

Sounds like it.  I know Ted would approve.  And in the end isn't that all that matters?

Robert,
The reason you and Ted did't kill each other is becasue you balance each other out, Ted is not old, self-righteous, an early riser, a moderate drinker, nor has he "gas" and control issues.  :-X

No disagreement there.  I was concerned since it was our first trip he might think I was arrogant.  He figured out quickly that it was just that I was so much better than he was.

OK Mark was that tongue in cheek or a possible show of interest in sharing quarters?  Otherwise I may have to sleep in the parking lot in my saddlebag.  :beerchug:

Not So Wild Turkey said:
OK Mark was that tongue in cheek or a possible show of interest in sharing quarters?  Otherwise I may have to sleep in the parking lot in my "saddlebag".  :beerchug:

That's the first time I ever heard anyone refer to their "tighty whities" as a "saddlebag"...    ;)

Ride safe, Ted

connie_rider said:
Not So Wild Turkey said:
OK Mark was that tongue in cheek or a possible show of interest in sharing quarters?  Otherwise I may have to sleep in the parking lot in my "saddlebag".  :beerchug:

That's the first time I ever heard anyone refer to their "tighty whities" as a "saddlebag"...    ;)

Ride safe, Ted
I hear ya Rob  :great: Right there with ya  :beerchug: Dang Ted, tighty whiteys? Now I need some mind bleach. Gotta see how OtP shakes out. I have a twin queen room. If there are 2 travelers they can get their own room and I'll have an open slot.

OK let me know.  I'm going to continue to try and find another victim until you confirm.  Thanks

Looks like we will have 2 travelers  :great: so will prolly have a slot. What is your ETA, ETD?

Right now I'm thinking Sunday night through Wednesday night.  Prolly go to Austin after banquet.  Can adjust schedule as opportunity and situation changes. 

Mark and Robert.... together... with OtP crazies too?!?!  Oh Lordy... we're gonna need a bigger boat.  :-\

Rev Ryder said:
Mark and Robert.... together... with OtP crazies too?!?!  Oh Lordy... we're gonna need a bigger boat.  :-\
Now I don't think Robert and I have ever met but based on comments this is starting to look like some fun may be had  :)

i'm going to buy potato chips, and a sixpack beer, and lean back in my seat and looking forward what will happens...
:popcorncouple: :popcorncouple: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Tasers sound like a good idea.  We could get lubricated and have a game of dodge taser.  Or tasers at the OK corral.  Or we could develop a game that changes the world as we know it and call it Y.O. Taserific.  Ted will officiate.

I will "only" officiate if I'm in a taser-proof area.
Ya see,,,  I don't trust you two scoundrel's!!

ie; I ain't real smart, but I ain't stoopid.

Ride safe, Ted

Kawasaurus said:
i'm going to buy potato chips, and a sixpack beer, and lean back in my seat and looking forward what will happens...
:popcorncouple: :popcorncouple: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I'll join you.  :) :) :)