• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Looking for RAM ball and screw for the throttle handle

Illo Tabaar

I'm looking for the RAM ball and screw that would replace the throttle handle screw shown on the picture below. Would appreciate it if somebody could lead me in the right direction. I bought something from Amazon.  But the bolts have the wrong thread pitch.  It came with M10x1.5mm bolts.  I think it might be M10x1.25mm pitch.  But I'm not sure.  Please let me know if you know the thread pitch for sure.  I might be able to buy just the bolt and use the ball that came in the Amazon package.  Thanks.

https://buybits.com/int/en-CA/motorcycle-handlebar-top-clamp-m10-fitting-with-1inch-25mm-ball-use-with-ram-sw-motech-mounts-sku-18207.html

Attachments

• RAM Ball Throttle Bar.jpg
    RAM Ball Throttle Bar.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 111
Baggerjohn said:
Could you use a mount that piggybacks onto your brake master cylinder's clamp?

I probably could.  But I've already invested in two sets of these.  I like the idea.  But they came with M10 bolts with threads that are too coarse.  So I need to get the right bolts for it.