• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

looking for some good quality riding jeans

n3nman

Looking for recommendations for a higher quality riding jean. Must have armor as well, at least hip and knee.??? If someone has a pair for sale looking for 32x32 size

I bought my riding jeans from the folks at Klim in Cortez this past rally. Fantastic jeans!  D30 armor in knees and hips/ tailbone area, is easy to remove for washing. Price was more than from cycle gear and well worth it. These are very conformable and I have already had a wipeout in them without a scratch to the jeans. I went down on gravel at probably 20 MPH on my KLR. I am going to be getting another set in the near future as well.
Matt

n3nman said:
Looking for recommendations for a higher quality riding jean. Must have armor as well, at least hip and knee.??? If someone has a pair for sale looking for 32x32 size

I might have a pair of Draggin Jeans that could work for you.  Let me check at home this evening and I'll let you know.  I had bought them for my son when he was younger.

I have a pair of Diamond Gusset jeans that feel great and have lots of Kevlar in the right areas.  Had them for 2 years and still look good. check out the web site

n3nman said:

I bought two pair of Slider Jeans. They look and feel like ordinary jeans but have plenty of Kevlar. Of course, they are warmer than regular jeans but what's more important, your skin or your comfort.

Hi,
        I'm sure Wayne at Motoport makes a Kevlar jean. :great:

He will have you take measurements and then on top of that, get you to send him a pair of your best fitting old jeans to compare! :eek:

Can't get much more custom than that! ;D ;D ;D

http://www.motoport.com/

Attachments

• tumblr_n9fy55seH61sj2ib8o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n9fy55seH61sj2ib8o1_500.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 120