• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lowering bike

Can you help me would like to lower my 87 connie im up here in Toronto Canada were can i get lowering block like Norms up here Thanks Mike :quest:

Mike The only person I know selling lowing links these days is Norm. Its not like these things are that easy to make :) I'm sure he can ship to Canada can't he?

When I first got my connie, it was a bit to tall for me to the point I was tip toeing all over the place. I looked into the lowing of the bike but decided I would try to get a lower seats. Mind you the aftermarket seats are high in price for this blue collard gent. So I sent in to get shaved, lowered and gel'd by Spencer. Very quick turn around time and most definitly reasonable price, hop this helps you out as your arse will thank you on the long runs. greatdaytoride.com

Thanks guys I bought a lowering block 1 1/2 inch I installed it and feel much better now a lot more foot on the ground :) thanks again this is 1 great place for info