• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Lunch Ride to Vanilla Bean 8/20/2023

Hi Coop
I'm going to try to make this ride, but I have to wait before I can confirm that I'll be available and register online.
Kevin

Join us for a lunch ride through scenic SE Massachusetts and Northeastern Connecticut to a fan favorite; the Vanilla Bean restaurant in Pomfret, CT. Meet us at the King Street Grille in Franklin, MA @ 9:45am with KSU @ 10am. Please be sure to bring full gas tanks & empty bladders! :)

Hey Folks. Just for info we should be arriving at "The Bean" sometime between 11:30 and 12 Noon (probably closer to 11:30) so if you can't meet us for the ride then come on up and meet us for lunch!

It was terrific to be able to hang out and chow down with the MA crew. Thanks to Coop for organizing the ride and lunch stop.