• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MA Camping Weekend and Day Ride - May 3rd - 5th - East Bridgewater MA

ghabel

Come on folks. Sign up for a great fun-filled weekend. The ride will be awesome thanks to my friend Gene Rebelo who put all the pieces together.  Home made Italian dinner Sat night and lots of fun around the campfire.

Bump!
Campers, calling all campers.  The long range forecast is looking great!
Besides the hosts we have 2 people attending.

Not into camping ya say?  Join us for the day ride on Saturday and/or Saturday dinner.

Looking forward to seeing the campers on Friday night and a big Thank You to Tom & Anne for hosting
this sure to be fun filled event.
:campfire:

The weekend forecast is looking very nice indeed.  Highs in the lower 60's and no chance of rain.

A nice Saturday ride, a pleasant dinner, a warm campfire.  I can feel the COG love now!

Hi David about 166 miles with gas stops and bio breaks along the way.  Planning on joining us for the ride?
Would love to have you come along.
On the calendar you can sign up for the ride only portion.

The weather for the weekend is going to be sunny with highs in the low 60's.  Perfect riding and camping weather.

Tracey is bringing her 2012 Can Am Spyder and I'll be riding my usual 99 Connie (now with a new set of rear brake pads!).
Laurie and Paul will be joining for the ride only portion.  Laurie has a 2010 Can Am Spyder and Paul - could be one of any of 3 of his bikes.

See you all there!

Hi All,

It looks like I will be getting out of work a little early so I should be there for dinner
if I don't get bogged down in traffic. I hope to see some more people come out for the
lunch ride or at least meet us at the lunch stop.

:motonoises:

A big thank you to Tom and Anne Kerrigan for opening their home (and camper) to the overnighters and post ride dinner attendees.
On Friday night we had a nice campfire and dinner.

Saturday morning featured many breakfast treats including my new fav -  Portuguese sweet bread.

The Kerrigan's friend Gene lead the ride - about 13 people through some really nice cranberry bog scenery, farmlands, and seashore.  Both Tracey and I were pleasantly surprised to see farms in southeast MA - we thought the area would be highly populated.  Gene mixed it up between nice country back roads and technical twisties  :) .  Along the way we stopped for photos and snacks (I forget the name of the farm) - great home made goodies and they even supplied Coop with a nut/bolt to replace his missing fairing-stay nut/bolt!

Lunch was at the Spring Restaurant in Tiverton, RI - yummy Portuguese food.

After the conclusion of the day's ride we enjoyed a delicious meal prepared by Anne and Tom in their home, followed by many laughs provided by jokester Brian Felice ("why thank you doctor")  - inside joke.  Thank you Brian for inducing the "Pat laughing fit" with accompaniment from Andrea.  :))

Sunday morning we had a scrumptious breakfast prepared by Anne before we said our good-byes.

Another weekend in COG bliss.  :)

A HUGE  :c017: from Sher & I. It was a great weekend and we had a awesome time hanging out
with everyone and owe a major Thank You to Tom & Anne for opening up their house and camper
so we could attend this event.

The ride, scenery & food was great and the company was typical COG awesomeness.

Thanks to everyone involved and who attended as it wouldn't have been the same without you.

Also a thank you and apology to Tom & Anne's son Patrick and daughter Alexis for putting up with a
house full of noisy coggers who ate all the food  ;)

We are glad that everyone had a great time.  We enjoyed having everyone here :)  Let's do it again in the fall!