• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MA/ME/NH/VT Meet and Greet - Miss Mendon Diner, Mendon MA 3/23/13 11:30 am lunch

Hi Greg,

I'm going to put this on my calendar, as long as you don't mind a CT member crashing your party...  Looks like I can make a nice ride of it from New London.  I'll try to recruit some other riders as well.

Tim Anderson said:
Hi Greg,

I'm going to put this on my calendar, as long as you don't mind a CT member crashing your party...  Looks like I can make a nice ride of it from New London.  I'll try to recruit some other riders as well.

No problem on the CT thing.  We don't mind :)
Hope to see you and some of your friends for lunch.  I will put in my request early for some nice weather.
Tracey & Greg

Bump....
The sun is staying out longer, the snow is almost all gone, the streets are getting better for riding, and those motorcycyles are dying to get out on the road!
Tracey's new bike is making its debut at the Meet and Greet.

So far 14 people are signed up. 

We miss our COG family and are excited about kicking off the season with you.

Greg and Tracey.

So is everyone still going? Hope to be off the plane late tonight and able to make this meet-n-greet.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

:103:

Pat, signed on as Sher

I just signed up <embarrassed look>. GPS is trying to find out where we are right now so we can make it to the diner tomorrow. Got a new cradle for the Zumo 'cause the last one shorted (again!) and drained the battery so low even KiPass would not engage.... and I thought KiPass was unstoppable.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, especially you [Pat and Shar] 'cause you missed the one last week with that flimsy excuse of being on the wrong side of the country.

Brian

Sherry said:
So is everyone still going? Hope to be off the plane late tonight and able to make this meet-n-greet.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

:103:

Pat, signed on as Sher

BDF,

A KiPass failure  :-\ Say it ain't so.

Sorry we missed your CT meet-n-greet but we look forward to seeing you tomorrow as well.
Sure hope your Zumo starts working and gets you to the diner on time.

We just got home about a half hour ago so it's time to snooze a little  :NIGHT_1:
but we will see you all at Miss Mendon Diner in about 10 hours.

It was nice to see everybody on Saturday.  Here are a few photos from the gathering.
P1010598-1.jpg

P1010602.jpg

P1010599.jpg