• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mean Streak 17'' Wheel machiened for C10 install*SOLD*

zgtrent

Bicycle
ms 17'' conversion rear wheel silver alumanum for c-10, good tire 75% tread left, rotor side already been milled, rotor availble but not included,  bolt on and go for 
c-10 $325 + $35 to ship

I'm very interested in this.  Please send me an email hlh_1@yahoo.com with your phone number.  I'd like to discuss this.

thanks, Lee

Well decided to part my '06 so this 17" Mean Streak wheel, rotor side already milled to fit C10 "BOLT ON AND GO" is avalable, includes a good tire already mounted and balanced. same price as listed above 325.00 Many other parts from this bike avalable, just to name a few 
1- Almost new ZZR shock WAS NEW only used for 6,000 miles 150.00
2-A 1 1/2" lowering rocker includes bearings and seals already installed 100.00 (new from Norm sells for 175.00)
3- Complete ZRX forks and triples "top already modded to fit C10" bolt on and go! will include fork brace and axle, front fender avalable 350.00
4-The '06 engine only 24,000 miles complete with starter, alternator, water pump, clutch slave 500.00
5-A corbin saddle with optional preforated leather and extra padding and stiching (some light surface scratches) but very nice and comfortable 200.00

And many other parts avalable, 6-pot calipers, 310mm rotors, Mean Streak front wheel, Mean Streak rear rotor 300mm and caliper, Both front and rear stanless steel brake lines, Both front and rear master cylinders, zrx handle bars and controls, '06 fuel tank, '06 mufflers, set of saddle bags and mountig brackets and many more parts not mentioned avalable. Thought I put the word out here first. PM me if interested in something I have or may have.

JTTF said:
Well decided to part my '06 so this 17" Mean Streak wheel, rotor side already milled to fit C10 "BOLT ON AND GO" is avalable, includes a good tire already mounted and balanced. same price as listed above 325.00 Many other parts from this bike avalable, just to name a few 
1- Almost new ZZR shock WAS NEW only used for 6,000 miles 150.00
2-A 1 1/2" lowering rocker includes bearings and seals already installed 100.00 (new from Norm sells for 175.00)
3- Complete ZRX forks and triples "top already modded to fit C10" bolt on and go! will include fork brace and axle, front fender avalable 350.00
4-The '06 engine only 24,000 miles complete with starter, alternator, water pump, clutch slave 500.00
5-A corbin saddle with optional preforated leather and extra padding and stiching (some light surface scratches) but very nice and comfortable 200.00

And many other parts avalable, 6-pot calipers, 310mm rotors, Mean Streak front wheel, Mean Streak rear rotor 300mm and caliper, Both front and rear stanless steel brake lines, Both front and rear master cylinders, zrx handle bars and controls, '06 fuel tank, '06 mufflers, set of saddle bags and mountig brackets and many more parts not mentioned avalable. Thought I put the word out here first. PM me if interested in something I have or may have.

I'm interested in the Corbin, my PO shaved the seat to 1" of original foam...OOWWW!! I will PM you..

I sent him two emails/PM way back on 7/31 and 8/5 about the shock and the wheels.  I wanted to discuss the shock and wheels by phone but he suggested email so I emailed some questions and never received a response.  I sent a second email and never received a response.  I've bought some things from him before and things went well so I'm not sure why things failed this time.  I would still like the shock if it's available and is "bolt on" with the adapters. 

Yes that is true H1 did email me reguarding shock and I think wheel, and I did not respond at that time (I apoligize) as I was not sure if I should part with bike and the ivestment I made in it, when I did not get many responces on the other parts. But I do have two C10 concours and I love my '98 more so then this '06 as I purchasted it new in November of '97 and spent over 100,000 miles on it. So one has to go and its the '06, one more reason being I purchasted the '06 at auction and it has a rebuilt title (not good for resale) So now I made the comitment to part it. I always list what I think are fair prices, and try to give a good deal and extras to COG members. between COG and ebay I should do alright. Yes shock will come with top and bottom bolt and the sleeve and shims used on bottom nessecery for installation. And H1 will have first chance to buy it. price is firm and please don't hessitate as someone else on this forum is interested in it. I will only wait a few days for payment than offer it to the next person. payments can be sent to jtrento@tampabay.rr.com via paypay. shipping will be aprox 24.95 so 174.95 total to your door

hlh1 said:
Thanks Jay.  Good to hear from you.  I'll take the shock, Paypal coming to ya.
Hi hlh1, Hope you like the shock and alls well, I see its been delevered, Thanks J.T.