• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Merry Christmas!!

motocommuter

Want to wish all my friends in the SE Merry Christmas!! I've enjoyed all the COG events I've attended in 2013 and looking forward to all the 2014 events!!

Kurt

OH YEAH? Well same to you guys! Really hope to see all my SECOG peeps regularly next year as that would truly make for a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :singing: :hee20hee20hee:

Merry Christmas to all ... We finally got to "freezing" 50 degrees in Orlando ... No riding today! :)

Happy Holidays to all the great folks in the SE. We had a good year together, and 2014 should be even better. I cherish all of my friendships in COG, and am looking forward to meeting new members and making new friends.    Al

Ranger Jim said:
OH YEAH? Well same to you guys! Really hope to see all my SECOG peeps regularly next year as that would truly make for a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :singing: :hee20hee20hee:

+1

Merry Christmas SECOG!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

To start off 2014, everyone please send your AAD's suggestions for RTEs, Rides and Wrenching Sessions (especially if you want to host).  :great: