• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MI - Birch Run Motorcycle Swap Meet - Sun Apr 22

talcon

There is a Motorcycle Swap Meet in Birch Run on Sunday, April 22, from 10am-4pm, at the Birch Run Expo Center. 

It will likely be a lot of Harley stuff (Bubba's Cycles is hosting)- but I'm still planning on making an appearance and possibly having lunch there at either Tony's or Uno's. 

Is anybody interested?  Which Restaurant?

Let me know....

br_mc_swap_mt.jpg

I am bowing out of this one - I have a tooth ache that is not getting any better and riding does not sound like much fun with it.  See you all at Stockbridge.