• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MI - RTE - Meat BBQ - June 30th, 1pm, Old Town Lansing

talcon

Hey all - let's get together on Saturday for some BBQ!

Meat BBQ http://meatbbq.com/  - 1:00 PM

Meat-Old-Town.png

This is in the middle of the mitten (sorry Yoopers) - hope you can make it!

1224 Turner, Old Town Lansing, Michigan  48906

Be good to see you Glenn!  Let me know if you're coming you guys, so I have a somewhat accurate headcount.  They don't take reservations, but I'm planning on calling about an hour ahead of time to give them a heads-up.  It's going to be a hot day...

DAMN!!  Sorry I can't make it. "Lenny the Butcher" (Surgeon in ANN Arbor) carved the left side "cheek" of my face to remove some cancer and replaced the hole with some flesh and skin from my chest. Guess I had better not wear my full face helmet for awhile!! ::) 

Now I have a goal to look forward too. Hoping in a month or 2 I'll get to another ride!!  Enjoy your lunch ride!!!  :) :)  Tom

Hey if I can handle the heat I'll ride there, if not maybe I'll drive there. Haven't seen any of you guys in like forever!  :great:
Randy, what time you heading out, 12:00ish I'm guessing. perhaps I can stop by on my way.

Guys - I'm leaving my house around 10am and I'm taking my dual-sport today.  I want to stay on the dirt roads under the trees/shade as much as possible  :).  If you're coming out, please bring/drink lots of water!

Mettler1 said:
    DAMN!!  Sorry I can't make it. "Lenny the Butcher" (Surgeon in ANN Arbor) carved the left side "cheek" of my face to remove some cancer and replaced the hole with some flesh and skin from my chest. Guess I had better not wear my full face helmet for awhile!! ::) 

Now I have a goal to look forward too. Hoping in a month or 2 I'll get to another ride!!  Enjoy your lunch ride!!!  :) :)  Tom

Tom sorry to hear that!  Get well quick buddy!

Hope you guys didn't melt away, perhaps we can do a breakfast meet next time, beat the heat. Tomorrow morning anyone? I'm itching to get out.

I hope no one melted or pass out. It got up to 98 here by the bay.

Any ride in cooler weather suits me just fine.

Mettler1 said:

Well I changed my mind about COG lunch with the boys in Lansing. Drove over there in the car (MUCH COOLER) and met them at the restaurant. Nice to see the group from the EAST side. You meet the nicest people on a Concours!!

Hey it was great seeing you guys!  Thanks for coming out!  It was hot - I rode around til about 5:30 and I was cooked!

Hopefully you got out TurboJim!